Sunday, October 18, 2009

I went to see Where the Wild Things Are and there's literally 10-15 minutes left of movie to go and the screen goes pitch black. You can't do that to people! Luckily we got these re-admission ticket things but still I was quite pissed especially because I spent the extra 4 dollars to see it in Imax....plus i was trying to be nice and was treating my boyfriend's sister to this particular movie. Ugh! They're lucky I wasn't completely fond of the movie. It made me feel like I'd have to be on drugs to understand the meaning behind the whole movie.
But anyways I think it's just the weekend, completely uneventful. My boyfriend ditched me and went to the poconos all weekend with his buddies, which don't get wrong I'm happy he went away and had a good time with his friends but I can't wait to see steve after work on fridays so when I got off and called him and he was suprisingly on his way up to the poconos I was devastated, so did the poor me dance and got over it.
My Grandparents are driving me insane!!! They moved to N.Carolina a few months ago and so are visiting for a week. For the years that they have lived 10 minutes away they never once visited (if they did it was for a family birthday party where they ate and left sorta thing), the only time I saw them is if I wanted to fish with my grandpop or garden with my grandmother. So spending a whole week with them and actually getting to see how it would be living with them makes me want to shoot myself in the head. Now I know where my mother gets all of her questioning skills and negative nancy attitude. I sware my grandmother does crack she doesn't sit still and all she eats is bread and cheese sandwhiches and tells me I need to eat more. My grandfather is a pain in the ass with his "duct tape and spray paint will fix it" idea. He's not as bad because he just sits there like an old dog. It's my grandmother she's so anxious. She keeps suckin back the coffee which makes it ten times worse. If I get another bullshit 'I'm old so I'm going to try to talk like I have wisdom' lecture I don't know what I'm going to do but it will be bad.

3 comments:

  1. I hate going to theaters because something usually goes wrong like that. On one movie there was no sound for 30 minutes in the middle of the film.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea that sucks. At least it wasnt a good movie you missed

    ReplyDelete
  3. grandparents sound wayyy to familiar hahah, i can definitely relate to mom issues rubbing off from grandma...

    ReplyDelete