Friday, September 11, 2009

Traffic

I figured I'd start my blog by bitching about bad drivers. First of all when there's two lanes, the left is for PASSING not cruising in. I can't tell you how much it pisses me off when someone is driving in the left lane at the same speed as the person in the right. And yes I have horrible road rage, you can be a 99 year old granny and I'll still give ya the finger. It's just as worse when someone thinks they can drive and starts weaving in and out of people.......if you're not a Nascar driver then don't act you can handle the road like one when shit hits the fan you're not going to be able to handle it.
And motorcycles, I drive a motorcycle myself NOT a dumbass crotch rocket which is only cool in the instance if you're going to stunt on it and you're good at that. The reason there are so many deaths on motorcycles is because the statistic is harleys and crotch rockets combined. People on crotch rockets are the ones that die because their dumbass thinks they're a hotshot because they have a little speed under their belt.

2 comments:

  1. I am thrilled to know that there is ACTUALLY one other person out there who knows the difference between the right and left lanes! Can't even tell you how much the (seemingly) simple things like that on the road boggle my mind...

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude you should check out my blog too lol. Its also on bad drivers

    ReplyDelete